Los Gatos Little League
ACCIDENT REPORTING PROCEDURE
What to report:
An incident that causes any player, manager, coach, umpire, or volunteer to receive medical treatment and/or first aid must be reported to the LGLL Safety Officer. This includes even passive treatments such as the evaluation and diagnosis of the extent of the injury.
When to report:
All such incidents described above must be reported to the LGLL Safety Officer within 24 hours of the incident. His information is as follows:
LGLL Safety Officer: Mark Davies
Cell Phone #: (408) 355-4515
How to file a report
Reporting incidents can come in a variety of forms, whether it is written, verbal, email, etc. At a minimum, the following information must be provided:
* The name and phone number of the individual involved.
* The date, time, and location of the incident.
* As detailed a description of the incident as possible.
* The preliminary estimation of the extent of any injuries.
* The name and phone number of the person reporting or witnessing the incident.